The Bass Pro Shops Legends of Golf returns April 17–23!
April 19–23, 2017, the PGA TOUR® Champions Bass Pro Shops® Legends of Golf® at Big Cedar® Lodge returns to the Ozarks for the 40th playing of the Champions Tour's longest-running event! The greatest field yet is scheduled to attend, including Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Tom Watson, local hero John Daly, and more.
Low ticket prices start at $25 per day and weekly passes go for $100—get yours today!
Daily Pass: For $25 (or $20 when you use your Mastercard®), you may purchase a Daily Pass for admission to Top of the Rock and/or Buffalo Ridge on any one day from Wednesday, April 19, through Sunday, April 23. To attend more than one day, buy a Daily Pass for each date, or purchase a Gold Ticket that's good for the entire week.
Gold Ticket: For $100 (or $80 when you use your Mastercard), you may purchase a Gold Ticket for admission to Top of the Rock and/or Buffalo Ridge every day from Wednesday, April 19, through Sunday, April 23. It's the perfect pass for serious golf fans, providing access to both golf courses all week.
Taxes: Ticket purchase price includes all applicable Missouri state and local sales tax.
FREE Parking: Parking is free for all spectators, and shuttles run constantly to take spectators from the parking lots to the course. More at bassprolegends.com/parking-and-directions/
Military Discount: Current/former armed forces members and spouses can get FREE tickets to Buffalo Ridge for play Wednesday through Saturday. They may also purchase a Daily Pass for Sunday or an all-week Gold Ticket at a 20% discount. Daily Passes may be picked up by military personnel at the Admissions Gate at the Main Spectator Entrance with the presentation of Military ID (spouses must present Dependent ID).
Family Assistance: Kids 17 and under get in FREE at Buffalo Ridge (Wed.–Sat.) with a paid adult. Pick up your tickets at the gate.
NOTE: On Championship Sunday, play occurs only at Top of the Rock. To attend, you must have a Sunday Daily Pass or a Gold Ticket.
Other ways to purchase tickets:
- Call toll-free at 1-888-347-4426
- Visit Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, MO to order tickets (will be mailed in early April)
- Visit Bass Pro Shops Outpost in Branson, MO to order tickets (will be mailed in early April)
- Visit Big Cedar Lodge's registration building
- Visit the gate at Top of the Rock or Buffalo Ridge (tickets available for purchase 1 hour before tee times begin)
- Visit the Will Call center at College of the Ozarks® Alumni Center in Point Lookout, MO (tickets only sold here April 18–23; click Will Call for hours of operation)