Mercy Kids Sponsorship
& Ticket VIP Packages
// Mercy Kids Shoot Out Partner Package $10,000
The Mercy Kids Shoot out partner experience at the Bass Pro Shops® Legends Tournament will be unlike that of any other event in sports. This package will give you and four guests the opportunity to play golf. All amateurs will be paired in five-person teams at Top of the Rock. In addition you and your team will be able to shoot skeet at the Bass Pro Shops World Class Shooting Academy on Monday, April 16th, 2018.
You and four (4) guests will also receive:
- Two (2) week-long full-access VIP Level Passes (Wednesday–Sunday) with access to both golf courses, plus Arnie’s Barn and Top of the Rock Clubhouses at Top of the Rock®. Additional tournament passes made available based on your needs.
- One-quarter (1/4) page advertisement in the Tournament Program
- Includes exclusive access to Top of the Rock Clubhouse, with the remarkable Osage Restaurant, the extraordinary “End of the Trail” All-American Wine Cellar, and the breathtaking Buffalo Bar with complimentary food and select wine, plus Anheuser Busch® and Coca-Cola® Products. This stunning facility overlooks Table Rock Lake and Top of the Rock Golf Course.
- Special VIP Parking (more convenient than ever)
- Access to restricted VIP areas providing up-close opportunities to view the greatest golf legends ever while taking advantage of breathtaking Ozarks scenery.
- Special access to the Johnny Morris Ozarks Heritage Preserve
- Centuries before Europeans ever touched these shores, unimaginable beasts roamed this land. Years later, cave dwellers, then Native Americans made their home in these Ozark hills. The newly expanded Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum will bring you face-to-face with prehistoric creatures and astounding collections of Native American artifacts and artwork as well as expansive galleries showcasing the American West and Civil War.
- Included is a dramatic, 2-mile, natural wonder, self-guided golf cart tour through the Lost Canyon Cave Trail, winding through the incredible 10-story-tall Lost Canyon Cave. Guests will experience Ozarks nature at its nest, passing over bridges that span 100-feet- deep crevices along breathtaking “Table Rock” limestone formations.
- Access to the new Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum, featuring full skeletal remains of woolly mammoths, giant cave bears, hell pigs, bear dogs, terror birds, and one of America’s most significant collections of prehistoric and Native American artifacts, all of which tell the incredible history of the earliest animals and people to inhabit Missouri’s White River Basin.
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass
- One (1) Shoot Out Gift Package
- Food and Beverage during play on Monday
Every Child. Every Need. Every Day with Mercy Kids.
Caring for children in a compassionate eviornment.
For more information, please contact Kirk Elmquist at (417) 873-5559 or at email@example.com