Mercy Kids Sponsorship
& Ticket VIP Packages
// Mercy Kids Shootout Partner Package: $8,000
The Mercy Kids Shootout Partner experience at the Bass Pro Shops® Legends of Golf tournament will be unlike any other event in sports. This package will give you one (1) foursome to play golf. All amateurs will be paired in 4-person team at Bufalo ridge. In addition, you and your team will be able to shoot skeet at the Bass Pro Shops® World Class Shooting Academy on Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019.
You will also receive:
- Eight (8) week-long full-access VIP Level Passes (Wednesday–Sunday) with access to both golf courses, plus Arnie’s Barn and Top of the Rock® Clubhouse. Additional tournament passes may be made available based on your needs.
- Exclusive access to Top of the Rock Clubhouse includes the remarkable Osage Restaurant, the extraordinary End of the Trail All-American Wine Cellar, and the breathtaking Buffalo Bar with complimentary food and select wine, as well as Anheuser Busch® and Coca-Cola® products. This stunning facility overlooks Table Rock Lake and Top of the Rock Golf Course
- Access to restricted VIP areas providing up-close opportunities to view the greatest golf legends ever while taking advantage of breathtaking Ozarks scenery
- One (1) VIP parking pass
- One (1) Shootout Gift Package
- Food and beverages during play on Tuesday
In addition, as our guests you'll receive Special Access to the Johnny Morris' Ozarks Heritage Preserve featuring the Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum. Hundreds of thousands of years ago, unimaginable beasts roamed the land. As time passed, cave dwellers and then Native Americans populated these Ozark hills. The museum brings you face-to-face with marvels like the full skeletal remains of woolly mammoths, giant cave bears, hell pigs, terror birds, and more. It also houses one of America’s most significant collections of prehistoric and Native American artifacts, all of which tell the history of the earliest animals and people to inhabit Missouri’s White River Basin. Galleries showcasing the American West and Civil War complete your journey back in time.
You’ll also enjoy a self-guided golf cart tour through the Lost Canyon Cave Trail. This winding trail takes you into the heart of the incredible 10-story-tall Lost Canyon Cave and over bridges that span crevices 100 feet deep! You’ll also discover the breathtaking “Table Rock” limestone formations that gave the local lake its name. Don’t miss it!
Every Child. Every Need. Every Day with Mercy Kids.
Caring for children in a compassionate environment.
For more information, please contact Kirk Elmquist at (417) 873-5559 or at email@example.com